We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Lastminute Secret Hotels (ex London) Revealed Discussion

Options

Comments

• Pelican_eats_pigeon
    Options

Situated close to Edinburgh's Waverley train station and Princes street, this hotel is one of the hottest hotels in town! The hotel has many design features making it one the trendiest with opulent fashionable styling. The rooms are luxurious and modern whilst the hotel restaurant offers some of the finest food. This hotel is an ideal choice for those wanting to spoil themselves and get a bargain at the same time!
    • Directions: Edinburgh Airport Edinburgh, UK Head south on Gogar Bridge Rd At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto E Field Ave At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Eastfield Rd Go through 1 roundabout Take the ramp onto A8/Glasgow Rd Continue to follow A8 Go through 1 roundabout Turn right at Torphichen St Turn left at B700/Dewar Pl Continue to follow B700 Continue on Bread St Continue on W Port Continue on Grassmarket Turn left at W Bow Turn left at Upper Bow At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Lawnmarket Destination will be on the left

Missoni Hotel, the directions they forgot to scrub off the bottom rather gave it away ;)
  • Pelican_eats_pigeon
    Options
    bolche wrote: »
    Hello,
    can anyone help me with this Bournemouth secret hotel?

4*
    Grand hotel in Bournemouth with luxurious rooms and panoramic views across The Channel. Superb location for both the town centre and the beach. Relax in the hotel grounds, enjoy the leisure facilities or take in the hustle and bustle of Bournemouth. You'll remember the warmth of the welcome as you arrive at the hotel, the award winning restaurants with their contemporary cuisine and the calm of the candlelit spa with its indulgent treatments. The choice is yours.

Thanks in advance.

Appears to be the Royal Bath Hotel but unable to confirm 100%.
  • Pelican_eats_pigeon
    Options
    ljbnotts wrote: »
    Any ideas for this hotel in Brussels?
    <LI class=text>2 for 1 offer! Nice Hotel close to Avenue Louise - 4* - Brussels<LI class=city>BE<LI class=rating>stars-4-0.gif
    Hotel information

!2 for 1 offer! Nice Hotel close to Avenue Louise! This 4 star hotel offers excellent facilities and is conveniently located in the centre. Discover the cosmopolitan city of Brussels and enjoy modern, spacious and comfortable guest rooms ensuring a peaceful rest after a busy day in town. view full hotel description

Any more ideas?

Not getting anywhere with this one, trying my usual methods makes my browser freeze up.
  • jamiejam
    jamiejam Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 16 March 2011 at 1:07PM
    Options
    Anybody know what this hotel is? I'm new to the forum so hopefully I'm doing this right!!

It's advertised on lastminute and for Sheffield this Sat 19th.

One of the finest full service hotels in Sheffield ideally located close to the city business and shopping areas with great access to the motor ways. A perfect choice for guests with a fitness and health club and an indoor swimming pool to pamper yourself
  • SameGuy
    Options
    Am I doing something wrong? Need a deal for Hong Kong next week, but no matter what I do at LastMinute's "Top Secret Hotels" page, it presents me with hotel names and prices that are no better than anywhere else.

How do I take advantage of Top Secret deals for HK?
  • vgyjm
    vgyjm Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    Hi

Am looking for hotel in London for one night on 7th May, am taking my wife to a show in Covent Garden area in the evening.

Should I wait until nearer the time before trying to book a secret hotel?

If there are good deals going I would appreciate any suggestions.

My budget is between £90-£120.00.

Hope someone can help.

Cheers
  • littlereddevil
    littlereddevil Posts: 4,752 Forumite
    Options
    Last 2 ops you should try Priceline
    travelover
  • Pelican_eats_pigeon
    Options
    vgyjm wrote: »
    Hi

Am looking for hotel in London for one night on 7th May, am taking my wife to a show in Covent Garden area in the evening.

Should I wait until nearer the time before trying to book a secret hotel?

If there are good deals going I would appreciate any suggestions.

My budget is between £90-£120.00.

Hope someone can help.

Cheers

have answered you in the London thread
  • Pelican_eats_pigeon
    Options
    SameGuy wrote: »
    Am I doing something wrong? Need a deal for Hong Kong next week, but no matter what I do at LastMinute's "Top Secret Hotels" page, it presents me with hotel names and prices that are no better than anywhere else.

How do I take advantage of Top Secret deals for HK?

LM don't have any secret hotels in Hong Kong, you should use priceline instead. Read the guide on here and also use the info on the betterbidding website to help you.
  • Pelican_eats_pigeon
    Options
    jamiejam wrote: »
    Anybody know what this hotel is? I'm new to the forum so hopefully I'm doing this right!!

It's advertised on lastminute and for Sheffield this Sat 19th.

One of the finest full service hotels in Sheffield ideally located close to the city business and shopping areas with great access to the motor ways. A perfect choice for guests with a fitness and health club and an indoor swimming pool to pamper yourself

Realistically it has to be the Hilton but I can't confirm for sure.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.5K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.9K Life & Family
  • 249.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback