Lastminute Secret Hotels (ex London) Revealed Discussion

Options

Comments

• Pelican_eats_pigeon
    Options
    telsokari wrote: »
    Hi there,

Does anyone know what hotel this is in Milan

Located in one of the most exclusive area of the city this hotel, with his luxurious details the perfect choice to satisfy every needs. Every room has the the Wifi connection. The restaurant offers a delightful cuisine and a nice garden, ideally used to have breakfast, lunch and events. The hotel provides also a wide parking area.

Taareq

I believe this is Adi Poliziano Fiera, though I can only be around 90% sure on this.
  • telsokari
    Options
    I believe this is Adi Poliziano Fiera, though I can only be around 90% sure on this.

Thanks alot for your response.

This hotel looks decent but from the reviews seems far from the centre

Thanks again
  • chrisbuttrick
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new to posting so please bear with me. Does anyone know what this hotel in Nice is please?

Hotel close to the Promenade des Anglais - 4* - Nice

This great hotel is conveniently located close to the airport, beaches and Nice most attractions. This elegant hotel is the ideal venue to discover the French Riviera. All guest rooms boast Internet access, in-room safe and satellite TV.

It is 30% off and in the south of France that is a big saving!
  • Pelican_eats_pigeon
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new to posting so please bear with me. Does anyone know what this hotel in Nice is please?

Hotel close to the Promenade des Anglais - 4* - Nice

This great hotel is conveniently located close to the airport, beaches and Nice most attractions. This elegant hotel is the ideal venue to discover the French Riviera. All guest rooms boast Internet access, in-room safe and satellite TV.

It is 30% off and in the south of France that is a big saving!

Hotel Park Inn Nice, 179 Bouevard Rene Cassin, 06200 Nice
  • meggiemoo_d
    meggiemoo_d Posts: 89 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,
    Can anyone help with this hotel in Manchester please?

This iconic hotel boasts an award winning spa, a huge indoor pool, a stunning bar and a fine restaurant. Situated minutes away from Victoria and Piccadilly, this modern and luxury hotel is the perfect destination for any traveller.

Luxurious and iconic 4-star hotel in city centre

Thanks

Ellen
    Debt at 23/01/2007

Dorothy Perkins £905
    Capital 1 £0 (Claimed £560 ish back in charges - £200 limit!!)
    Mastercard £1100
    HSBC overdraft 1250
    Natwest overdraft 1050
    Littlewoods catalogue 850

Joined £2 club - £0 so far!!! :beer:
  • meggiemoo_d
    meggiemoo_d Posts: 89 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,
    Can anyone help with this hotel in Manchester please?

This iconic hotel boasts an award winning spa, a huge indoor pool, a stunning bar and a fine restaurant. Situated minutes away from Victoria and Piccadilly, this modern and luxury hotel is the perfect destination for any traveller.

Luxurious and iconic 4-star hotel in city centre

Thanks

Ellen

I just booked it and it is the Hilton. Soooooooooooooo excited!!!
    Debt at 23/01/2007

Dorothy Perkins £905
    Capital 1 £0 (Claimed £560 ish back in charges - £200 limit!!)
    Mastercard £1100
    HSBC overdraft 1250
    Natwest overdraft 1050
    Littlewoods catalogue 850

Joined £2 club - £0 so far!!! :beer:
  • tiredmumof2
    tiredmumof2 Posts: 862 Forumite
    Options
    Would like to surprise Mr Tiredmumof2 for his Birthday and I've tried google to no avail. Can anyone help please?

Situated close to Edinburgh's Waverley train station and Princes street, this hotel is one of the hottest hotels in town! The hotel has many design features making it one the trendiest with opulent fashionable styling. The rooms are luxurious and modern whilst the hotel restaurant offers some of the finest food. This hotel is an ideal choice for those wanting to spoil themselves and get a bargain at the same time!

Room facilities
    • Air Conditioning
    Radio
      <LI class=hotelDescription>Bathrobe <LI class=hotelDescription>Cable television <LI class=hotelDescription>Complimentary toiletries <LI class=hotelDescription>Connecting Rooms <LI class=hotelDescription>Daily housekeeping <LI class=hotelDescription>Duvets <LI class=hotelDescription>DVD Player <LI class=hotelDescription>En-Suite Bathroom <LI class=hotelDescription>Fax/modem plug in <LI class=hotelDescription>Flat screen LCD TV <LI class=hotelDescription>Free Internet access <LI class=hotelDescription>free minibar <LI class=hotelDescription>Safe with notebook plug <LI class=hotelDescription>Slippers <LI class=hotelDescription>Coffee/tea facilities <LI class=hotelDescription>Telephone <LI class=hotelDescription>Television <LI class=hotelDescription>TV speaker in bathroom <LI class=hotelDescription>Voicemail <LI class=hotelDescription>Wake-up calls <LI class=hotelDescription>High speed internet connection <LI class=hotelDescription>Modem Access <LI class=hotelDescription>Hairdryer <LI class=hotelDescription>Mini-bar <LI class=hotelDescription>Pay-per-view movies <LI class=hotelDescription>Safe <LI class=hotelDescription>Separate Hanging Closet <LI class=hotelDescription>MP3 Player* <LI class=hotelDescription>Plasma TV screen <LI class=hotelDescription>Private bathroom with shower <LI class=hotelDescription>Heating <LI class=hotelDescription>Refrigerator <LI class=hotelDescription>Iron (on request)
    • Free safe box with laptop capacity
    *May incur an additional cost

Cancellation policy
    • Cancellation charge is 100%

Pets policy
    • Small dogs welcome (extra charge)

Smoking policy
    • Smoking not permitted
    Check-in time: 14:00 Check-out time: 12:00

Local Attractions
    • Edinburgh Castle

<LI class=hotelDescription>Nearest airport: Edinburgh <LI class=hotelDescription>Nearest train station: Waverley
    • Directions: Edinburgh Airport Edinburgh, UK Head south on Gogar Bridge Rd At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto E Field Ave At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Eastfield Rd Go through 1 roundabout Take the ramp onto A8/Glasgow Rd Continue to follow A8 Go through 1 roundabout Turn right at Torphichen St Turn left at B700/Dewar Pl Continue to follow B700 Continue on Bread St Continue on W Port Continue on Grassmarket Turn left at W Bow Turn left at Upper Bow At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Lawnmarket Destination will be on the left
    LBM 1st May 2012 £53,839
    Current debt balance April 2017 £24,427:eek:
    DFD - February 2020 (if not sooner) :T
  • bolche
    bolche Posts: 91 Forumite
    Options
    Hello,
    can anyone help me with this Bournemouth secret hotel?

4*
    Grand hotel in Bournemouth with luxurious rooms and panoramic views across The Channel. Superb location for both the town centre and the beach. Relax in the hotel grounds, enjoy the leisure facilities or take in the hustle and bustle of Bournemouth. You'll remember the warmth of the welcome as you arrive at the hotel, the award winning restaurants with their contemporary cuisine and the calm of the candlelit spa with its indulgent treatments. The choice is yours.

Thanks in advance.
  • ljbnotts
    ljbnotts Posts: 608 Forumite
    Options
    Any ideas for this hotel in Brussels?
    <LI class=text>2 for 1 offer! Nice Hotel close to Avenue Louise - 4* - Brussels<LI class=city>BE<LI class=rating>stars-4-0.gif
    Hotel information

!2 for 1 offer! Nice Hotel close to Avenue Louise! This 4 star hotel offers excellent facilities and is conveniently located in the centre. Discover the cosmopolitan city of Brussels and enjoy modern, spacious and comfortable guest rooms ensuring a peaceful rest after a busy day in town. view full hotel description

Any more ideas?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure