DPD Driver Franchise

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• msharp
    Options
    Hi everyone 

does anyone have any recent experience of setting up the DPD ODF franchise? I’ve so been waiting a week for a call from the depot to discuss route options following the initial video call. 
    despite emails and calls from myself nothing seems to be moving very quickly. Is this usually the case?

• mfnal1
    Options
    msharp said:
    Hi everyone 

does anyone have any recent experience of setting up the DPD ODF franchise? I’ve so been waiting a week for a call from the depot to discuss route options following the initial video call. 
    despite emails and calls from myself nothing seems to be moving very quickly. Is this usually the case?

Hi, did you hear anything? Im in the same boat, had the video call monday and was told probably be this week for a meeting with depot manager. Havent heard anything yet. 
  • Zhivko
    Options
    Does anyone know exactly what is the way to apply for a franchise? I did it online and it seems there are quite a few willing at the moment with the current situation
    Does anyone know exactly what is the way to apply for a franchise? I did it online and it seems there are quite a few willing at the moment with the current situation.

• aam25
    aam25 Posts: 1 Newbie
    First Post
    Options
    Can anyone advise the following: 
    So can you actually make money as a DPD ODF? Is it worth doing to make a good buck? Can someone talk numbers broken down per day income. How much exactly are my costs. How soon can I grow this company?

Would be really grateful if someone can explain in detail i.e. income per drop and collection, then please list van costs, fuel card (who pays the fuel: franchisee or DPD?) Insurance, etc. I know accounting costs...these aren't much. In a year, for one route minimum, how much income am I looking at?

Lastly, how do we get the van(s) are these leased through DPD or do we lease them ourselves and brand them DPD? I want to know income, costs and more costs. Thank you in advance for your kind assistance. 

There are a few good stories of people doing well and living comfortably whereas others are saying don't even think about it.
  • MRFltd
    MRFltd Posts: 5 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Steer clear! It is not what it is made out to be at all
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business