De Vere CEO email

Options
PJB
PJB Posts: 1,365 Forumite
Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Hi

Has anyone got the email for the above please, i believe it is Nigel Green.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Freddie_Snowbits
    Options
    If that is De Vere Hotels, then deal with the hotel direct. Freda did, and we got a complementory upgrade and free meal on our next stay
  • PJB
    Options
    Thanks, tried that and no joy so wanted to raise the bar!
  • fluffnutter
    fluffnutter Posts: 23,179 Forumite
    Options
    I'm not surprised you want to complain. I stayed in a De Vere once (no choice, it was through work). You had to walk past loads of stinky, sweaty people spinning away and playing squash just to get to the bar. Hideous place. *shudder*
    "Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of the cancer cell" - Edward Abbey.
  • PJB
    Options
    Anyone please?

Alternatively an email address for anyone high up at Devere?

Thanks
  • PJB
    Options
    Just had a response from Hotel Reservations manager which was to say the least a joke!

Can anyone please provide an email address for the CEO or the manager of their Wokefield Park hotel please please please!

Thanks
  • Esqui
    Esqui Posts: 3,414 Forumite
    Options
    Try here: http://www.devere.co.uk/our-locations/wokefield-park/contact-list.html

Phone numbers are on there for the Ops managers, too
    Squirrel!
    If I tell you who I work for, I'm not allowed to help you. If I don't say, then I can help you with questions and fixing products. Regardless, there's still no secret EU law.
    Now 20% cooler
  • nikkipoulton
    Options
    hi there, we are the most reccent in not receiving a reply from the devere. we waited the 3 day preiod for a response, to which we heard nothing, then after that we sent it to there second point of complant contact, and even after we sent it to the governing body to STILL have no reply. utterly disgusted. i genuinely feel like we hve been treated like secnd class citizens. how do i go about forwarding the complaint so somebody actually reads this and we actually get some justice and feedback at least???? we stayed at the devere at theobalds park...... never again !!!! the staff were not very well trained and rude, the walls so paper thin to the point i could here the man next door ( and you could tell it was a man) going to the toliet. loud musc till 3.30am from next door to which reception would not go and tell them to be queit. we wasnt allowed to check in till 2.45 and stillwasnt given to room we was supposed to have. very poor upgraded room, very un clean and mould every where in the bathroom. the website talks about a 14th century georgian house, well you don even get to stay in there, the hotel is like a anex build onto the mansion to which that was very dissapointing.... i could go on an on. such a hame as we spent over £100 on the room alone without dinner and drinks etc etc. we still feel very hard done by especially as this was supposed to be our romantic valentines day weekend away. can anybody help us atleast get a response?
  • sirmarcus
    sirmarcus Posts: 1,381 Forumite
    edited 24 February 2011 at 12:44AM
    Options
    PJB wrote: »
    Hi

Has anyone got the email for the above please, i believe it is Nigel Green.

Thanks in advance
    can anybody help us atleast get a response?

OP and nikkipoulton...Suggest you escalate and complain to Tony Dangerfield, MD De Vere Venues and Joint MD De Vere Hotels, via sending an email to :

[EMAIL="tony.dangerfield@devere.co.uk"]tony.dangerfield@devere.co.uk[/EMAIL]

Suggest you wait for at least 3 working days for a response.

Good luck and hope this helps.
  • aheaton46
    Options
    You mention "justice and feedback" in your post. You might get further if you can say what you actually want to happen. Do you want a partial refund? If so, ho much? Or just an apology, or are you simply drawing their attention to it? Staff to be told off?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure