SonyCard - pulsebeats

Options
I have just been accepted for a new Sony Card to take advantage of the free MP3 player - gonna use it as a gift for Xmas.

Does anyone know how long it will take for the player to arrive and/or the 8200 pulsebeats to be credited to my account so I can order the player? Is it straight after your first spend or after your first statement?

Comments

• galileo
    galileo Posts: 178 Forumite
    Options
    any personal anecdotes on this would be appreciated...
  • _Andy_
    _Andy_ Posts: 11,150 Forumite
    Options
    Why don't you just ring them and get an answer straight away?
  • galileo
    galileo Posts: 178 Forumite
    Options
    I'm sure you know how unreliable information given by call centre staff is. I just wondered if anyone had any personal experiences which I deem to be far more reliable!!

Thanks all the same for the suggestion...
  • _Andy_
    _Andy_ Posts: 11,150 Forumite
    Options
    ah OK good point! :)
  • bizarro15
    Options
    Hi all,
    FYI...
    Got my card on 14/11( spent on it same day). Phoned sonycard 3 times over the last 9 days to check my pulsebeat balance and got the 8200 pulsebeats today. Have ordered the MP3 player and was told it would arrive in 28 days.
    hth
    bizarro
    Any advice I give is based purely on personal experience. I am NOT a professional or expert in any field except insect genetics!! So be warned!

*SUCCESFULLY CLAIMED BACK £1800 FROM ABBEY*
  • smallblueplanet
    Options
    Which number did you phone at sonycard? according to the 'other' sonycard thread the points are awarded by MBNA.
  • SpudGunner
    Options
    Yes would be interested to know the number also as I have spoken to MBNA who have said Sony will sort but I would love to chase Sony direct myself as want to get the mp3 player ordered.
  • itsamomentintime
    Options
    so the points can take 9 days? can you check the balance of points online?
  • amfiroda
    Options
    I just got my statement, showing only my spend and 2000 points. Quick call to sony got my extra 6200 added straight away. 08700362444
    New comp-a-holic!!:j
    So far.........................................
    £50 Faith voucher:beer:
    Cupid necklace:beer:
    Months supply of healthy snack packs:beer: :D
    A tray of Wrigleys Extra Fusion:j

Little Dish childrens meal from Tesco cafe!!:T
  • Agrajag
    Options
    I had the same.
    Sony told me the extra points had been added, but only after the statement was printed. They showed my 8200, so ordered the walkman. Hopefully arrive before christmas (cheap present for my wife hehe)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure