We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Unwanted / Faulty Upgrade PAC Code
Hi All
I have searched high and low but not found the answer to this. I have just upgraded on Vodafone with a new handset and a Vodafone sure signal box as my signal is poor at home. The SS box does not work and I have requested a PAC code to change networks. I have been told by VF to send everything back ( Fair Enough) but I cannot give the PAC code to a new provider until ten days after the posting date, meaning I have no phone unless I can use the sim in an old handset
I cannot find any rules about this, but it seems a bit strange??
I have searched high and low but not found the answer to this. I have just upgraded on Vodafone with a new handset and a Vodafone sure signal box as my signal is poor at home. The SS box does not work and I have requested a PAC code to change networks. I have been told by VF to send everything back ( Fair Enough) but I cannot give the PAC code to a new provider until ten days after the posting date, meaning I have no phone unless I can use the sim in an old handset
I cannot find any rules about this, but it seems a bit strange??
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards