We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Vodafone....how quick are they?

Torby
Torby Posts: 1,704 Forumite
Thanks for contacting Vodafone customer care.
We’ve received your Email and will be contacting you within 24 hours.:j


48 Hrs so far....no response....:eek:


can't wait....:cool:





I'm now a retired teacher... hooray ...:j

Those who can do, those who can't, come to me for lessons:cool:

Comments

  • Torby wrote: »
    Thanks for contacting Vodafone customer care.
    We’ve received your Email and will be contacting you within 24 hours.:j


    48 Hrs so far....no response....:eek:


    can't wait....:cool:






    If its like their REPs on here may take Months good luck with them !
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Hi Torby,

    I’m disappointed to see that you’ve not yet had a reply to your email and I’d like to look into this for you.

    Please can you let me know the email reference number that you received (this will have been sent in the auto reply) and I’ll check this for you.

    I look forward to your reply so that we can get this sorted.

    Best wishes,

    Jenny
    Web Relations Team
    Vodafone UK
    “Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.