We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Can I monitor my usage with Virgin mobile?
dorsetlady
Posts: 295 Forumite
in Mobiles
I'm thinking of getting a contract mobile from Virgin (I'm on PAYG at the moment). My friend has an Orange contract and can check how many minutes she has left each month by logging into her account online. Does anyone know if you can do this with Virgin?
I wouldn't want to go over my inclusive MB, texts etc.
I wouldn't want to go over my inclusive MB, texts etc.
0
Comments
-
yes you can, you can also call 789 from your handset and get an automated message that gives you the details as well.0
-
Thanks.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards