We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Porting in to Vodafone.
I am hoping that the Vodafone rep. will be able to answer my query however any accurate advice is welcome. I have already have one mobile account with Vodafone and would like to take out another through a third party retailer. Some third party websites cannot accept a PAC while purchasing. The Vodafone website states that in order to successfully port a number it has to be entered during online purchase however I have read elsewhere on forums etc that it is possible to port after purchase as long as you contact Vodafone within 7 days of reciept and don't use the mobile until it ports and also that Vodafone has been trailing 'after purchase' porting for some time ?
Can anyone please throw any light on the situation ?
Can anyone please throw any light on the situation ?
0
Comments
-
0
-
Hi keith1950,
We're really pleased to hear that you are looking to take out another line with us!
I can see that jem16 has already pointed you to the thread that gives you all the info about in-life porting for your mobile number, so thanks jem16.
If you would like any further help or information then please feel free to contact the Web Relations Team via email, if you do email us please be sure to include the code WRT135 in the subject line.
Of course, you can also post on this forum too and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Have a great week!
Espi
Web Relations Team
Vodafone UK“Official Company Representative
I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
