We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

T-mobile retention, good deal?

Ive had to re-register so I appear to be new so hello!!

300mins
300 txts
unlimited internet
HTC desire £20.00
2 year contract

£20.00 a month, is this worth going for or can I do better?

Many Thanks

Nik

Comments

  • Anyone????
  • My contract is up next week with T-Mobile and that deal is exactly what i want. How did you do it? Did you have to request your PAC code before they offered that to you?

    By the way its a good deal....
  • Asked for my PAC code, although Ive just spoken to them again as I went through Carphone Warehouse and they sais they may be able to better it , but the system is down at the mo :)
  • I have just renewed.
    300 Mins
    300 SMS (Unlimted text booster)
    Unlimited Internet (as it's an android phone)
    Free HTC Wildfire
    24 months contract

    £5 a month.

    It depends what you're happy with; is the phone worth another £15 a month? I have been a customer for over 10 years and I had to haggle hard for that deal.
  • atlantis187
    atlantis187 Posts: 1,613 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Just wanted ur advice guys I have the following contract

    Sim only 12months

    600mins
    500txt
    unlimited internet
    plus 1 booster

    I pay £5 a month for this discounted down from £15

    Contract due to finish in a couple of months do u reckon they will allow me to carry on at the same rate or will they push the price back up to £15 dont mind not getting a new phone as long as I can keep the discount.
  • wandos
    wandos Posts: 38 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    As far as I am aware you will keep the same deal as long as you don't attempt to change it by upgrading etc. This may not be possible if you have only had the discount applied for the 12 months, give them a call to find out
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.