We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Orange no service in Nottingham NG5
I have been having on and off problems in this area. Getting really frustrating as Orage tell me it's gonna be another week before they can tell me what is going on. This is my primary phone and it's a shame these problems exist. They tell me 2 cell stations are having issues. What should I do... I am out of contract should I just leave?
Anyone else having these issues?
Anyone else having these issues?
0
Comments
-
have you enabled roaming onto t-mobile's 2g network?
http://www.store-orange.co.uk/comprehensive-coverage-with-orange-and-t-mobile.html0 -
Orange have done this for me already.. but I still get no signal on my home area. I have a theory. I think they are trying to rationalise their masts in preparation for everything everwhere...0
-
Hi UKBusyMan,
Sorry to hear the problems you have encountered. There has been a lot of maintenance work across the UK recently. My advice would be to wait until the timescale given to you by Customer Services has passed to see if it does improve. If not contact them again for them to investigate further as it may simply be due to maintenance work in your area.
Hope this helps.
Steve, Orange Helpers
Twitter: @OrangeHelpers
Facebook: Orange UK“Official Company Representative
I am the official company representative of Orange. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"0 -
I live in the ng5 area and also have the same problem! I have been with Orange for a year now and my mum is also with them. it is so strange! No problem in any other areas really though0
-
I have no choice but to wait... I think what is frustrating is that they were not able to tell me whether they are actually fixing one mast. I only get an update on the 24th and for that I HAVE to ring back and wait in over 30 mins of being put on hold! That is what is frustrating. I was actully going to upgrade but I think I'll see what else is available on the other network. By the way one of the masts has been having problems since 2007, or at least thats what I was told.0
-
I also live in the NG5 area and the 3g signal is !!!!!. Excuse my language, but it is annoying paying for a contract when you can hardly use it due to signal! Sort it out Orange.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards