We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Faulty phone
robertdavies
Posts: 1 Newbie
in Mobiles
Hi all,
Just looking for a little guidance. On 8th December 2010 I purchased a cheap T-Mobile PAYG phone from Asda as a Xmas present for my mother. She only started using the phone on Xmas day. However, it now will not charge with the charger supplied - I'm not sure if it's A faulty charger or if it's the phone. In addition, a couple of weeks ago I placed a compatible memory card in the phone and it couldn't recognise it - another fault. The phone is uninsured.
I'm just looking to find out if there's anybody I can complain to about this - i.e. Asda or T-Mobile. I have an inkling that as more than 28 days has passed since purchase that I may not have many rights and am hoping that someone with a bit more knowledge can confirm or deny this.
Thanks in advance.
Just looking for a little guidance. On 8th December 2010 I purchased a cheap T-Mobile PAYG phone from Asda as a Xmas present for my mother. She only started using the phone on Xmas day. However, it now will not charge with the charger supplied - I'm not sure if it's A faulty charger or if it's the phone. In addition, a couple of weeks ago I placed a compatible memory card in the phone and it couldn't recognise it - another fault. The phone is uninsured.
I'm just looking to find out if there's anybody I can complain to about this - i.e. Asda or T-Mobile. I have an inkling that as more than 28 days has passed since purchase that I may not have many rights and am hoping that someone with a bit more knowledge can confirm or deny this.
Thanks in advance.
0
Comments
-
faulty, take it back to asda and get replacement. they supplied it.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards