We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Shopping for iPhone 4 - best deals?
Hi,
I currently have an O2 month to month (rolling) contract. I would like to get an iPhone 4. From what I could find out/read, Tesco Mobile 12 month contract and £35 seems like the best deal. Second is the Three 18-month contract and £30 a month, however it seems that Three stopped offering 18 month contracts.
For the Tesco deal, do you go to the store or just do it online? I am not aware they have any retail presence. Also - as I have been in the UK only since Feb of last year I am not sure I will qualify for a contract (though I had a steady job, bank account, utilities, credit cards all paid on time in that period).
Thanks
I currently have an O2 month to month (rolling) contract. I would like to get an iPhone 4. From what I could find out/read, Tesco Mobile 12 month contract and £35 seems like the best deal. Second is the Three 18-month contract and £30 a month, however it seems that Three stopped offering 18 month contracts.
For the Tesco deal, do you go to the store or just do it online? I am not aware they have any retail presence. Also - as I have been in the UK only since Feb of last year I am not sure I will qualify for a contract (though I had a steady job, bank account, utilities, credit cards all paid on time in that period).
Thanks
0
Comments
-
you can buy online or over the phone
http://www.tesco.com/mobilenetwork/
tesco extra stores have phone shops you can buy from threreHonesty is the best policy doesn't matter which web site
you are on!
if i had known then what i know now!
a bargain is only a bargain if you really need it!0 -
Purchase direct from Apple website for £510
Purchase a Sim Card cutter from Amazon for £6.99
Then you can get a Virgin Pay & Go Sim card
Data bolt on £5 pm for 1gb data allowance
Virgin by far is the best network for coverage and value for money when it comes to data.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards