We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Quidco (again) - check your Tracked/Validated dates

Guys_Dad
Guys_Dad Posts: 11,025 Forumite
10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
I just looked at my account and say that the two outstanding cashbacks I was due from Quidco and were classed as "Validated" in December and November 2010 have now appeared as "Validated " but with dates of 15th and 16 January 2011.

One way to keep the settlement tracking period within a month, I suppose.

Anyone else?

Comments

  • baldude
    baldude Posts: 182 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    same here. Its disgusting and quidco is becoming more irritable. Customer service is appalling when I had to contact recently, very rude is the least I can say. I am not a fortune saver through quidco though but around couple of hundred pounds every year....I am now thinking of Topcashback now since they are no annual fee and offer similar support as quidco.
  • Lynsey
    Lynsey Posts: 9,486 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Probably just a way to get around the DGM disaster (hide the evidence) lol............or are they still showing as "received"??
    If as much time was spend on resolving issues than is spent on changing their website, maybe there would be fewer issues.

    Lynsey
    **** Sealed Pot Challenge - Member #96 ****
    No. 9 target £600 - :staradmin (x21)
    No. 6 Total £740.00 - No. 7 £1000.00 - No. 8 £875.00 - No. 9 £700.00 (target met)
  • Guys_Dad
    Guys_Dad Posts: 11,025 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Been advised by Quidcare team that they have "Technical issues" but hope to reinstate correct dates soo and to keep looking at my account record.

    OK - will do.
  • macman
    macman Posts: 53,129 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    I have noticed the same date change issue too. I was due a couple of small payments on the mid-December payment run but nothing received (only a couple of quid, but they always used to pay on the nail).
    Today is the first working day after the mid-month pay point, so am waiting to see what comes through now.
    No free lunch, and no free laptop ;)
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.