We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
T-Mobile Sales number?
4013TheTune
Posts: 129 Forumite
in Mobiles
Hi, I'm currently a T-Mobile SimOnly customer, and I can't find the number for sales as I need a new phone. I've tried going to the direct sales, but that is for new customers.
Thank you!
Thank you!
0
Comments
-
150 from your fone?0
-
ShahinTehShiz wrote: »Hi, I'm currently a T-Mobile SimOnly customer, and I can't find the number for sales as I need a new phone. I've tried going to the direct sales, but that is for new customers.
Thank you!
Phone 150 from your tmobile handset and speed to a representitive0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards