We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
What happens to credit when moving number to new network?
VoucherMan
Posts: 2,807 Forumite
in Mobiles
As per the title -
I want to move my existing (Vodafone) number to Tesco Mobile.
Is the credit 'lost' or does it just remain with the old network/sim card?
I want to move my existing (Vodafone) number to Tesco Mobile.
Is the credit 'lost' or does it just remain with the old network/sim card?
0
Comments
-
When you transfer your number your old sim card will become inactive and any remaining credit will be lost, best use it before you use the PAC.0
-
Thanks for that.
I thought when I last did this the numbers were just 'swapped' leaving 2 usable cards, but I must have picked up another sim from somewhere.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards