We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
LG Optimus 2X - post delas and discuss here
Thought I would create it now so we can start to get deals listed.
I can see this thread being dead for a while (unless there is a real buzz about this phone on MSE).
Announced as being released in UK around mid to late February.
So far, eXpansys have listed it for Pre-order @ £499. Ready for 21st Feb
Cant see it being that much for SIM Free on release.
The Google Nexus S was launched at £480 @ CPW. I can see that being an entry price that LG might expect.
I can see this thread being dead for a while (unless there is a real buzz about this phone on MSE).
Announced as being released in UK around mid to late February.
So far, eXpansys have listed it for Pre-order @ £499. Ready for 21st Feb
Cant see it being that much for SIM Free on release.
The Google Nexus S was launched at £480 @ CPW. I can see that being an entry price that LG might expect.
0
Comments
-
I really loved the look of this phone, then I saw the Motorola Atrix, what to do lol0
-
Both this and the Atrix are beasts of a phone.
The Nexus S should have been based on one of these rather than the 8 month old Galaxy S!
Edit: The NS came in at £430 at CPW
Edit 2: A possible "problem" with the Atrix is Motorola's love of signed bootloaders. Of you like custom ROMs, this may be a bad choice.0 -
You do have to wonder why google didn't wait a few months and bring out a dual core Nexus?
Apparently Motorola have a bad reputation when it comes to upgrading someware so you could be stuck on Android 2.3 when other Android phones have moved on? Not sure about LG's reputation though and it seems Samsungs galaxy is also due to get a dual core soon.
I understand Motorola's phone will not be relesed in the Uk until the summer so it will be a long wait for that one anyway.0 -
if it's going to be Free on a poxy little contract like that (could be 24 months though) then the SIM FREE price has got to be much less than the £500 eXpansys want.
It's very rare you get a top end phone for free on launch with a medium use contract of 300 mins/500GB data0 -
Hmm, I was going to go for the Nexus s but thinking I should wait for this. I've decided to tip my toe into the android market, and not really sure what to do. I'm still on symbian60 lol!0
-
Really has everything u need, bar UMA....come on LG its in your £150 Optimus One handset...poor show LGSO... now England its the Scots turn to say dont leave the UK, stay in Europe with us in the UK, dont let the tories fool you like they did us with empty lies... You will be leaving the UK aswell as Europe
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards