We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
M65 Metro Cosmopolitan Phone
strawberrydelight_2
Posts: 1 Newbie
in Mobiles
I'm trying to find a user guide for this phone. I bought it from China, the user guide that came with it is in English, but only really lists what the phone can do, not how it does it. I'm trying to change the text colour or background because the default is black text on a dark navy screen. I have been through all of the settings and I can't find how to change it. There are lots of other things that I can't change. I can't find any reviews for it either. Can anyone help please?
0
Comments
-
http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/20091227/metro-pink-cosmopolitan-phone/ That's a brief review. Unfortunately I reckon you've learned the hard way not to buy non-branded Chinese phones.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards