We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Traffic wardens machines fast on time?

2»

Comments

  • forgotmyname
    forgotmyname Posts: 33,234 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Did you compare his time to the machines time? I would think that could be a get out clause for tickets. They would have
    another procedure to follow, Ensure all machines are accurate and show the same time.
    Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

  • I believe the machine was showing the same time as my watch and phone so the traffic warden machine was off, I think I will double check the machine(s) with my phone/watch again
  • sovk1n6e wrote: »
    I believe the machine was showing the same time as my watch and phone so the traffic warden machine was off, I think I will double check the machine(s) with my phone/watch again

    Too late now for that i reckon.. Just appeal it
    "If you no longer go for a gap, you are no longer a racing driver" - Ayrton Senna
  • I don't trust the machines --- a few years back i got a parking ticket and when i check the time stamp on the machine ticket it had the wrong year!!! what was funny the the trafic warden had given everyone a ticket in the car park - words fail me.:mad:
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.