We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

What mobile do I need?

parcival
parcival Posts: 949 Forumite
Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper
I am looking to consolidate a number of devices.

I have an old fashion mobile on PAYG. Also an HP IPAQ PDA that I use for contacts/diary/spreadsheets etc.

I want a mobile that I can do the following with:

- Reasonable quality phone
- reasonable camera
- Internal memory sufficient to hold contact and diary data
- Able to hold a few spreadsheets
- Able to connect to the internet / email via a WiFi connection.

I do not want a monthly contract or any 3G stuff so will be looking to buy the phone so a reasonable prce is essential.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.