We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Is cover for iPhone 4 necessary?
Dread_Pirate_Roberts
Posts: 17 Forumite
in Mobiles
I've finally succumbed to the lure of the "shiny shiny thing make everything better" iPhone 4! However, before I finally splash my hard earned cash, I want to check what else I need. For such a nice looking phone it seems a shame to cover it, but I was wondering how resilient it is. Does it scratch easily?
Thanks for any advice.
Thanks for any advice.
0
Comments
-
I keep mine wrapped up like a newborn baby. Keep the box and all the accessories and the resale value will be sky high still when you upgrade to the iphone 5/6.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards