We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Annoying phone calls
I need a bit of help! I keep getting phone calls from a London number, had a bit of ago at the women this time, as I've asked not to be called again, yet it still does. Asked who she worked for, and her reply was 'I don't know'. Asked her to find out, and she said it was for a company called 'Escape Financial Services'.
Asked for a head office number, to which I got 08448262555, put it into google and got the following site.
http://www.bainesandernst.co.uk/contact-us/
Does anyone have any ideas on who to complain to? Its really starting to get annoying now.
Is it worth sending the company above a email telling them to leave me alone?
Thanks!
Asked for a head office number, to which I got 08448262555, put it into google and got the following site.
http://www.bainesandernst.co.uk/contact-us/
Does anyone have any ideas on who to complain to? Its really starting to get annoying now.
Is it worth sending the company above a email telling them to leave me alone?
Thanks!
What is pi? Where did it come from?
0
Comments
-
Hi Kier,
This ones cropped up many times on here ...have a read of this page http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/08700845794/10It's not just about the money0 -
Brilliant thanks! Do the FSA handle complaints out of interest? Had a look on the site, but can't find what I'm looking for.
Thanks.What is pi? Where did it come from?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards