We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Why is it all so complicated

I only want a phone for calls and texts........at a cheap price - probably 300 mins plus texts a month.

I think the best way to go (having been with 3 for years and years) is to buy a phone and have a sim only £10 a month deal with Tesco

Any views for an innocent abroad please???
Downshifted

September GC £251.21/£250 October £248.82/£250 January £159.53/£200

Comments

  • jamespir
    jamespir Posts: 21,456 Forumite
    I only want a phone for calls and texts........at a cheap price - probably 300 mins plus texts a month.

    I think the best way to go (having been with 3 for years and years) is to buy a phone and have a sim only £10 a month deal with Tesco

    Any views for an innocent abroad please???
    are you planning on using it abroad ? cause the minutes and texts only work in this country
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • Rusty!
    Rusty! Posts: 2,076 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    I think the best way to go is to buy a phone and have a sim only £10 a month deal with Tesco
    This get's my vote, I am planning on changing to this tariff pretty soon.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.