We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Tesco Mobile PAYG Lite
Hi, I've just been looking around the Tesco Mobile website and noticed the PAYG Lite tariff, is this different to the PAYG value tariff?
I'm currently on the standard tariff, I had previously been interested in the value tariff but lack of mobile data and overseas roaming put me off, however the lite tariff seems to have mobile data and overseas roaming, could anyone confirm this?
Also if it does have mobile data can you use the 7 day browsing pass for £2?
From what I can tell it seems identical to the standard tariff but with 8p calls and 4p texts.
Thanks
I'm currently on the standard tariff, I had previously been interested in the value tariff but lack of mobile data and overseas roaming put me off, however the lite tariff seems to have mobile data and overseas roaming, could anyone confirm this?
Also if it does have mobile data can you use the 7 day browsing pass for £2?
From what I can tell it seems identical to the standard tariff but with 8p calls and 4p texts.
Thanks
0
Comments
-
It sounds exactly the same as Asda mobile,
I think they are dong it because in price comparison charts, their cost per minute looks to be much higher than the others at 20p a minute. I think they may have realised this triple credit thing is stupid.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards