We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
LG Viewty GT 405 with 3
downshifted
Posts: 1,190 Forumite
3 have offered me 300 mins/texts for £15. As I would be renewing a contract (expires within a month) I said I only wanted an 18 month contract, not 24. They said no so I am looking at other options. Can I do better elsewhere?
Any advice welcome, thank you for reading
Any advice welcome, thank you for reading
Downshifted
September GC £251.21/£250 October £248.82/£250 January £159.53/£200
September GC £251.21/£250 October £248.82/£250 January £159.53/£200
0
Comments
-
Hmmm - been searching the forums - looks like others get offered much better deals than me - currently paying £22 for 700 mins, but happy to downgrade to 300 now we have a land line, to save money. Been with 3 for many years and also have a dongle and a sim only.......
Guess I'm being taken for a mug....Downshifted
September GC £251.21/£250 October £248.82/£250 January £159.53/£2000
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards