🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Quidco won't pay up!

Options
13»

Comments

• judgej
    judgej Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    have you put your banks details into your account details? also check on it what the minimum payment is before they will pay you out. you can also set this yourself. failing this just contact them as they usually respond fairly quickly
  • PZH
    PZH Posts: 1,599 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Stephb1986 wrote: »
    I've only been using Quidco since christmas I have over £20 in tracked purchases but they aren't paying out I don't know why.

Steph xx

"Tracked" means they haven't been paid yet - so there is nothing to pass on to you.

Most companies are ok, but some companies do take their time in paying Cashback so that Quidco, TB, etc can pass it onto you. (I have one tracking since 18 Nov 10 from Airparks)

Most cases, the sites list the "average" time taken for cashback to be "Confirmed"
    “That old law about 'an eye for an eye' leaves everybody blind. The time is always right to do the right thing.”
  • FlameCloud
    FlameCloud Posts: 1,953 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I've just had a Quidco claim declined for 3 mobile. Using the drop down, its apparently because 3 do not offer a cashback service on Quidco. Looking at their page on that site, I must be blind!
  • gordikin
    gordikin Posts: 4,422 Forumite
    Options
    FlameCloud wrote: »
    I've just had a Quidco claim declined for 3 mobile. Using the drop down, its apparently because 3 do not offer a cashback service on Quidco. Looking at their page on that site, I must be blind!

Have you tried posting here:-

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3282000&highlight=quidco

?
  • mynameisdave
    mynameisdave Posts: 1,284 Forumite
    Options
    Never had any seerious problems with Quidco, my dispute was resolved and I was paid. ONly major delay was in-store Greene King took 9 months to pay 48p.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport