to NEW people asking advice about holidays READ THIS

Options
124»

Comments

• libertysurf
    Options
    Thanks for your work Savvy.
    It's late, so please forgive my being slow ....holidays as a description does include flight only, ferry only, hotel only offers I hope? Or do you just want offers here on packages; self assembled and ready made?
    Thanks!
  • savvy
    savvy Posts: 31,128 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Well holiday seemed the only word that could encompass all the aspects that you've mentioned really. So all relevant overseas bargains can be posted and not just packages ;)
    Honorary Northern Bird bestowed by Anselm
    I'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones ;)
  • libertysurf
    Options
    savvy wrote: »
    Hi libertysurf
    I spent a good few hours going through the whole 37 pages of the board on Friday night, ...If you spot anymore, just let me know here and I'll shift them out.

Hi - just thought I'd check on offers tonight. I see not much notice has been taken after all your hard work. Have to smile...

[What else can you do :) ]
  • savvy
    Options
    Okay well I've stuck this thread too, so hopefully one of them will be spotted before people randomly post in here ;)
    I'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones ;)
  • bcl999
    bcl999 Posts: 3,620 Forumite
    edited 30 April 2011 at 7:24PM
    Options
    You are optimistic!
  • savvy
    Options
    LOL I'm usually accused of pessimism :p
  • libertysurf
    libertysurf Posts: 608 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    savvy wrote: »
    LOL I'm usually accused of pessimism :p

I think pessimism would have been appropriate - I see that mainly requests for advice and offers are still the content.
    What a bore. Where are the bargains :)
  • savvy
    Options
    Okay guys, we have tried the polite route, we have changed the name of the board to make it clearer and STILL it's being ignored. So I have made a more sterner post, streamlines the top so it should stand out and we'll see how that goes.
  • Ponkle22
    Ponkle22 Posts: 574 Forumite
    Options
    I've given up looking in here. The bargains get swallowed up by the lost and the visually impaired and the hurried. :p
  • savvy
    Options
    Doh and there's me thinking it had got a bit better lately :p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure