We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
T Mobile Cancelling (fair use changes) - What if I bought from a third party?
A few others have already asked this with no answer yet. I bought my 24 month phone contract on an HTC Desire with T-Mobile via buymobilephones.net... would I even be able to cancel with T-Mobile and, if so, would I be breaching a contract (if I have one with them too?) with buymobilephones.net? Would I be able to keep the handset or would I need to send it back (which may cause further issues as buymobilephones.net say you can't return once the phone's been used!)?
If anyone has any clue as to the answer to this, please help! I'm really worried as I only recently signed the contract and don't want to be stuck to a crappy data allowance for nearly 2 years.
It's an Android phone but I only have/had a 1gb fair use allowance because of it being through a third party.
If anyone has any clue as to the answer to this, please help! I'm really worried as I only recently signed the contract and don't want to be stuck to a crappy data allowance for nearly 2 years.
It's an Android phone but I only have/had a 1gb fair use allowance because of it being through a third party.
0
Comments
-
It's an Android phone but I only have/had a 1gb fair use allowance because of it being through a third party.
One GB is reasonable many are 500mb .
jje0 -
That's the thing, it's getting reduced to 500mb (see thread on this forum for more info).

I was happy with 1gb, it gave me enough leeway. Can easilly see me going over 500mb some months.0 -
Nobody's allowance is being reduced. The lower allowance applies only to new customers. See http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-121765670
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
