We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Nokia N8 or HTC
securityman
Posts: 490 Forumite
in Mobiles
HI
I have a Nokia N900 that is faulty, because i have had it changed 3 time's
Voda said i can change the model of the phone.
So what do you think, the N8 or a HTC.
I have only ever had Nokia's, so don't now anything about the diffident HTC handsets.
Cheers
I have a Nokia N900 that is faulty, because i have had it changed 3 time's
Voda said i can change the model of the phone.
So what do you think, the N8 or a HTC.
I have only ever had Nokia's, so don't now anything about the diffident HTC handsets.
Cheers
0
Comments
-
Well as an intelligent person, there is not going to be an ease of use issue, my motorolas of the past were no more difficult to use than any nokia at the time.
The HTC offer a range of handsets, so you need to suggest a specific model, it is not simply one is better than another,the N8 is a very good handset as you are already nokia then the ovi store may be familiar to you, a comparable HTC would be the Desire.
For me I would probably go for the N8 largely due to the camera having a proper flash.
The Desire is android OS and is already established in the market, so maybe the wiser choice.0 -
Android over Symbian, personally.0
-
Symbian 3 not a patch on Android .
HTC Desire still the top ranked phone in many surveys .
jje0 -
I would choose a Desire over the N8 as I prefer Android to Symbian, however the N8 has the better camera if that's important to you. The HTC Desire HD has an improved camera over the regular Desire but I expect it's still not as good as the N8.0
-
I have an N8, and love it. Its got a brilliant camera, and the sound is very good. The reasons why I bought it. Its much better than the 5800 I had before.
Both good phones. I was tempted by the desire, but the camera on the N8 won me over.0 -
They both have their positives better camera and battery life on the N8, but when deciding on any phone the biggest factor has to be reliability, and Nokias do not have it ask any N96, N97 owner and the few people that have got the N8 already that is, I've worked in the phone industry for over ten years and honestly the N8 is bad our demo one at work freezes up loads. You couldnt pay me to have it.0
-
I also have N900 and many like him. For HTC heard only good things, but I have not had or used. Although I love the models of HTC, from your point of view, I took my Nokia.0
-
I also have a N8 and love it..i am so pleased i choose it over the HTC..the camara on N8 is superbExtra earning 2012 From Surveys Etc
Pure-profile £50...Valued 80..Onepoll £120
Panelbase £33.00...Shop/Scan £40..Crowd £18.00..PO £10.45..Spring £20..voice £20
IPSOS £30...My survey £5..Ebay Sales £350
Pine £21..JTA £5..RO £20..RewardO£20..Wonder £5.O Bar £310 -
Might be a good idea to look at both models in the shops, so you can make your final decision.0
-
update: got the HTC HD Desire. Had it for a couple of months now.
Over the moon with it. After about 15 years with Nokia, looks like i will never go back.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards