We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Best rolling contract for going abroad with?
english_bass
Posts: 22 Forumite
in Mobiles
Hello, I've just come finished a £35/month 18 month O2 iPhone contract and looking for something much cheaper!
I want to go sim only (rolling month-by-month contract) until the next gen phones come out late summer, ALSO because I am going to be in Asia for the next couple of months.
I'm eyeing up the Tesco £10 Sim-only deal, but I was wondering if theres a provider that offer particularly cheaper calls/text from abroad to Home (UK). I wouldn't be using it much but the occasional text home is nice and if I had to call I don't want to get stung.
So if anyone has any advice on the matter, I'd be grateful.
If not I'll just transfer to tesco!
thanks
Jim
I want to go sim only (rolling month-by-month contract) until the next gen phones come out late summer, ALSO because I am going to be in Asia for the next couple of months.
I'm eyeing up the Tesco £10 Sim-only deal, but I was wondering if theres a provider that offer particularly cheaper calls/text from abroad to Home (UK). I wouldn't be using it much but the occasional text home is nice and if I had to call I don't want to get stung.
So if anyone has any advice on the matter, I'd be grateful.
If not I'll just transfer to tesco!
thanks
Jim
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards