Grab a FREE MoneySavingExpert.com Sticker

Options

Comments

• AndyD_OHD
    Options
    HI there,
    Just wondered if there were any stickers still available?
    I've been going around telling ALL the family about MoneySavingExpert.com... so how does the commission work then? :D
    Now family members are waiting with baited breath for me to drop the URL into the conversation, so they are slowly but surely being brainwashed..... it's so easy...... ;)

Cheers
    Andy
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272 Money Saving Expert
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've just increased the font size of the note in the first post that says
    "THERE ARE STILL PLENTY OF STICKERS AVAILABLE.
    THIS NOTICE WILL BE CHANGED IF THEY'RE EVER CLOSE TO RUNNING OUT."

Martin :)
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • peggydoodaa
    Options
    Got mine in the post yesterday.
    Post Office hadn't crossed the stamps so sent it back again for a sticker for my parents!!

Proper moneysaving!!! :rotfl:
    I may be shy, but that doesn't make me an angel ;)
  • Paul_Leadbetter
    Options
    I used an A5 envelope at normal 2nd class rates, sticker folded in half but it has stuck perfectly. Plus the added bonus that the return stamp was not postmarked.
  • Little_John
    Little_John Posts: 4,033 Forumite
    Options
    Im a bit picky with my new car as I spend a fair bit of time looking after the body work, are the stickers sticky back so stick to the outside or do they stick to the inside of a window?
  • quidsin
    quidsin Posts: 336 Forumite
    Options
    Got mine the other day, got it strait in the back window!!!

I don't know why people behind me are driving too close now ?
  • Hzy
    Hzy Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    I've got an MSE car sticker I'm not allowed to stick up would you believe. If you want it PM me, I'll stick it in the post to you. First come first serviced. :beer:

Sticker's gone now....
  • WELSH-DRAGON_2
    Options
    Received mine thanks Martin and it is proudly displayed in the back of my Corsa.

Anything to publicise your fantastic site - after having succesfully reclaimed my bank charges I am a very happy Welshy !

cheers
    ;) I am the only Voucher Queen in my village LOL ;)
  • catz747
    catz747 Posts: 20,381 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I don't like the sticker, any chance of a new design when this lot run out? :)
  • Dru2
    Dru2 Posts: 141 Forumite
    Options
    does any one in the office have any old car stickers kicking around in the drawers. I think they were the 'Screw the BAnks before they screw you'. I would love one. My car is unbalanced now. I've the new sticker in one window and, need the other sticker in the other one.
    ta
    shev
    MSE_Martin wrote:
    Proudly Proclaim You're A MoneySaver
    The new MoneySavingExpert car stickers are now available with the new design and slogan chosen and voted for by MoneySavers. (See the original vote).

NEWFLATCOLOUR_V5.jpg

(not actual size, it is actually about A4 in length)

THERE ARE STILL PLENTY OF STICKERS AVAILABLE.
    THIS NOTICE WILL BE CHANGED IF THEY'RE EVER CLOSE TO RUNNING OUT.

It's free but I'm afraid I must ask you to send an SAE
    By doing this you're helping advertise the site and as such to say thanks I wanted to keep the sticker totally free - and I hope you'll be glad to proudly introduce others to MoneySaving. Unfrotunately I am only able to do so if you post a stamped self-addressed envelope to get the sticker back to you, and with the new pricing regime if the stamp for an A4 envelope needs to be a 44p stamp (if first class 37p otherwise - though do fold the envelope to get it to me and send that with a cheaper stamp :) )
    First come first served
    It's purely first come first served basis. We've ordered 5,000 stickers, 2,500 more than last time as they were so popular but please only apply if you are actually going to put the sticker on your car - otherwise it doesn't justify the expense for me and the site. There are plenty of stickers available and we keep a tight track on this, if ever stocks get low, this will be changed so you know.
    Send a stamped addressed A4 envelope to:
    Car Sticker
    MoneySavingExpert.com
    G12.1, Shepherds Studios
    Rockley Road
    London W14 0DA
    (only one sticker will be sent per envelope to make it fair)
    Hope you like them
    Martin

threadbanner.gif
    Just changing my signature here !!:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business