Grab a FREE MoneySavingExpert.com Sticker

Options

Comments

• arkonite_babe
    Options
    I would gladly pay much more than the cost of a large letter stamp to have the MSE sticker on my car. To me it's well worth having and advertises the site and its ethos wherever I go ;)
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272 Money Saving Expert
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Could I send you 2 SAE's in one envelope (to save on postage when sending it to you)?

We have 2 cars :o

Sure - sorry to ask for it. The key is I dont want people simply sending letters and saying "please send me 24" and this is a fair way to prevent it :)
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I'll be sending off for two stickers. I have the old sticker in my car and it's white text on a black background..........which is a bit difficult to see/read. No offence...........it's just how it looks.:o

The new sticker (black text on a yellow background) will be much easier to see/read.:T

I will be proud to display the sticker and I'm happy to pay the postage costs. It's the least I can do after all the money I've saved, thanks to your site Martin.;)

PS As a true money saver, I've noticed that you're asking us to send a 44p stamp. This is for First Class, there is a cheaper (Second Class) option of 37p stamp..........for a Large Letter sized envelope.;)
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • SteveyJC
    SteveyJC Posts: 346 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hm, haven't spotted any other stickers in Norn Iron aprt from mine :confused: :rolleyes:

Maybe I should get one for my van as well as the car :D

ha ha, yeah, is it a big white van that is parked at the back of the Northern Bank :D:D:D
    if i had known then what i know now
  • Crabman
    Crabman Posts: 9,943 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    How about sponsoring a London cab to be livered up in MoneySavingExpert.com colours/text?? :think: The IAM did this and it seems to have been successful as a PR stunt.

It would probably be quite expensive, but, on the plus side, many people would notice it, and it's more noticeable than a little window sticker. I personally don't notice window stickers very much whilst driving. :o

Or, you could get the MSE loser from the tea/coffee making charts to spend their lunchbreak walking around with one of those sandwich boards :D
  • Coldfinger
    Options
    Anyone seen any codes for this?
  • Coldfinger
    Options
    Crabman wrote:
    How about sponsoring a London cab to be livered up in MoneySavingExpert.com colours/text?? :think: The IAM did this and it seems to have been successful as a PR stunt.

Yeah, but the IAM are looking for new members who pay an annual subscription. Surely you don't expect Martin to pay for advertising for people to join a free site (well.... more that the cost of the stickers)?

The best advertising for this site is by word of mouth, I have told many people about the site, all of them are regular visitors now.

And London? How many of us would see that north of Watford then?
  • Crabman
    Crabman Posts: 9,943 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    Coldfinger wrote:
    Yeah, but the IAM are looking for new members who pay an annual subscription. Surely you don't expect Martin to pay for advertising for people to join a free site (well.... more that the cost of the stickers)?

The best advertising for this site is by word of mouth, I have told many people about the site, all of them are regular visitors now.

And London? How many of us would see that north of Watford then?
    There are the "links that help the site" on the articles, surely these are a source of revenue :D the IAM fee is only £15 per annum, unfortunately I don't know their total membership so can't compare figures :o

P.S: You've got nelly's avatar :naughty:
  • micktsb
    micktsb Posts: 29 Forumite
    Options
    Some of you people out there are taking money saving to the very extreme,talk about BITING THE HAND!!! dont you realise when you are onto a good thing,support the site but dont make me feel ashamed of belonging!
  • MissScarlett_3
    Options
    I shall proudly display one.

Note to self: Remember to remove before going to Tescos looking for R&R's LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure