Options
2»

Comments

• CoolHotCold
    CoolHotCold Posts: 2,158 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    DCFC79 wrote: »
    have you explained your closer to the store than the town thats 17 miles away

Bwahahaa, now the problem is getting this information to the right people, fact is anyone you talk to will put details into the computer and go "Yup, we don't deliver there, nothing I can do"
    They might pass the information further up, but their computers say no and there isn't anything they can do regarding this.
  • cloandharry
    Options
    To Natmark - your first e-mail reply sounded very promising, but the second one is the same e-mail they sent me!!! Word for word exactly the same. They must punt it out to people they have no answer for.

DCFC79 - you would think it was pretty straight forward that 11 miles is closer but it didn't seem to make any difference, as CoolHotCold said it was a case of "computer says no".

I am determined to get them to deliver, will just keep on at them until I get what I want :D
  • cloandharry
    Options
    Just an update...

Tesco are now delivering to my village!!! Don't know if my pestering them did anything but I feel much better for pushing them. :-) Just shows you should keep at these big companies. I know I am a bit sad but it made my day!! Hee hee.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure