We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Pay As You Go Top-Up still needed when on contract?
4013TheTune
Posts: 129 Forumite
Well, my contract phone has packed in, and I was planning to buy a phone from Carphone Warehouse or Phones4U, and since I'm on SIMOnly contract with T-Mobile, the Pay As You Go top-up will be of no use to me.
Is there anything I need to say in order to waive the top-up?
Thank you.
Is there anything I need to say in order to waive the top-up?
Thank you.
0
Comments
-
Tell CPW what contract you are on .
Mine was transferred as they where selling that networks phone deal .
jje0 -
You can't have the credit transfered to a contract sim. They can only bypass the credit if you're an existing pay as you go customer on certain networks. Sorry.Have I helped? Feel free to click the 'Thanks' button. I like to feel useful (and smug).
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards