£365 in 365 days...... the 2011 challenge

Options

Comments

• tracey_h_2
    Options
    Hi,
    Count me in please. I did do this during 2010 and opened mine at the beginning of december to help with Christmas shopping. Ive already put most of Decembers money away towards this year so will be doing the same. Ive made my Mum do the same thing for her Christmas fund too. xx
    £365 in 365 days Dec10-Dec11 Member #36 £92/365.
    Member of the Thrifty Gifty - Money making and Organised for Christmas 2011 boards
    Grocery Challenge Jan £337.17/£400
    Feb £374.24/£250:o March £27.04/£300
  • gailey_2
    gailey_2 Posts: 2,329 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Can I please join this challange too as get bit down that after xmas can never take advantage of the sales although a lot this year started before xmas think it was due to vat rise in jan theres only a few shops I like to shop in sales.

put me down for 356pounds please. Hoping to lose lots of weight next year so may need some new clothes and always wanted some proper ugg boots and good outdoor jacket.

yay my 2nd challange joined for 2011 as also doing pay off 20grand in 2011 as couldent find new challange be debt free by xmas 2011.:j

Just want to say for that for those who maybe failed or lost track I find the challanged quite motivating,. last year me and hubby managed to pay off 15grand of debt between us, whenever I felt losing focus I returned to the thread sometimes I only updated every month..
    pad by xmas2010 £14,636.65/£20,000::beer:
    Pay off as much as I can 2011 £15008.02/£15,000:j

new grocery challenge £200/£250 feb

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON:D,Onwards and upward2013:)
  • focus888
    focus888 Posts: 1,483 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I love to join this challenge again please. Didnt do as well as the £365 last year but did get £250 before the tin was opened. :) was a very nice treat to have. x
  • elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi! Can I join in too? I do the sealed pot challenge but would really like to have some money for the sales after next Christmas. I'm off to sort out my tin to collect the coins in. Good luck everyone.

Might have to make mine 2 50ps per day as I use £1 coins for the car park at work and I'm always looking for them.

Check back later for my number.
  • whichwhydoIturn
    Options
    count me in please OP !!! starting Saturday ! x
    mum "e" to the most perfect girl :Awho stood by me through it all nana to my beautiful grandson WLM 27.09.13:j
    mother of the bride September 2014 :love:
    Turning a house into a home :o
    What if the Hokey Cokey is really what it's all about ?
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,515 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi Chickywiggle

I'd love to have a go too please. Great idea! Thanks. :T
    I get knocked down but I get up again (Chumbawamba, Tubthumping)
  • alieshia
    Options
    I'd like to join in :)
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    I have written in my diary that i have joined this challenge without actually joining it so put me down please! I am collecting £1 coins and paying them in to the bank each week.

thank you
    xx
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • Tropicalmoments
    Options
    Please can I join. I've only recently registered with MSE but have been a long time lurker.

I've decided to buy everyone vouchers next year to spend in the sales so I'll be spending my savings in mid December 2011. I'd also like to save £1.50 a day which hopefully means I'll have enough money leftover from buying the vouchers to treat myself.
  • nsimpson123
    nsimpson123 Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    Options
    Oooh yes please count me in , £1 a day for me x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business