We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MYSTERY SHOPPING THREAD 18 - please don't mention client names or fees on here!!

1…910121415…400

Comments

  • When I leave a shop I always do a detailed recording on my mobile phone of the shop covering all areas, and usually a few extra. I keep all the recordings, renaming them by shop. This means that my house does not fill up with paper and I still have a copy of my notes. Also, doing a recording is much quicker than filling out a report after every shop. I save on printing too, as I only print questionnaires out if it is for a new job that I think is quite complicated.

    D.
  • jen_br
    jen_br Posts: 2,653 Forumite
    Stirling anyone. weather update?
  • blindman
    blindman Posts: 5,700 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited 17 December 2010 at 10:42AM
    Mistic wrote: »
    The main problem is they want a name and description of the staff member which, to be honest, is not going to be what I would consider accurate now in comparison to what it was. Added to that would be the fact that if I was to attempt a description it would likely differ from the description I gave last report.

    Tell RE exactly that, best to be honest.

    Apologise to them about losing the info as you are supposed to keep it for 6 months IIRC.

    Don't let it bother you though, just learn from it :D
  • Mistic
    Mistic Posts: 451 Forumite
    Thank you for the advice all. Definitely a mistake I won't make again now. Irritated it happened to start with though

    A bit worried all that will affect the assignments RE show me but telling myself that it will be ok.

    Littleoldme could you possibly pm me with a link to the program you have?

    Cheers guys
    2013 Wombles onto Giftcard Challenge £0/£120
  • Well my good news of the day is that I've been offered to reshop my bracelet shop (the one where I went to the wrong address). This should mean I can claim a refund of last week's purchase, then go round the corner to get another one. Yay, nice agency :)
    Mortgage | £145,000Unsecured Debt | [strike]£7,000[/strike] £0 Lodgers | |
  • weeg
    weeg Posts: 1,083 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    jen_br wrote: »
    Stirling anyone. weather update?

    Think you're looking at ice, but not snow. I just PM'd you BTW
  • Mistic wrote: »
    A bit worried all that will affect the assignments RE show me but telling myself that it will be ok.

    I am sure it will have no effect.
  • yonk
    yonk Posts: 762 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    jen_br wrote: »
    Stirling anyone. weather update?

    Ice, no snow. Bit late to say now but you could pop by here if you're passing on the M9. :)
  • jen_br
    jen_br Posts: 2,653 Forumite
    Going to try and head up tomorrow to Stirling me thinks! and actually ill be near you kinda tomorrow Newbridge?
  • yonk
    yonk Posts: 762 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    PM sent, happy to meet up or you can come here if you want.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.