We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Which flight?

Options
I have seen a very good price flying out to the Dominican Rep flying with either Thompson or Thomas Cook, having read reviews on skytrax it would seem that I am better off with Thompson, but has anyone actually been long haul on both these airlines so I can have a better idea.

I will be travelling with a 2 year old and 12 year old, so I really have to make sure I get this right considering it will be such a long flight, lol

cheers.

Comments

• babyfruitella
    Options
    Personally I would choose Thomson. For the in flight facilities for the kid if nothing else.
    COMP WINS FOR HUBBY & I SINCE SEPTEMBER:
    2 £50 DOMINOS VOUCHERS, 13 PAIRS OF FOOTBALL TICKETS, MICROSOFT HOME EDTN, 2 PAIRS OF ALTON TOWERS TICKETS, 1 CASE OF PERCY PIGS, 1 PAIR OF LEATHER LADIES GLOVES, 4 COLLECTION 2000 PRODUCTS, PLAYSTATION 3 WITH FIFA 12, 5* HOTEL STAY IN LONDON, SEASON 6 OF SUPERNATURAL DVD, PERFECT PIZZA VOUCHER
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport