We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Warning: Do not use eDreams

Options
I've just been scammed by eDreams, and looking at the reviews on other sites (I wish I'd seen them before!), I'm not alone.

I found some flights I wanted and attempted to book them. More and more fees and costs were added on, but it was still cheaper than the next nearest online quote.

I put in my card details and clicked purchase, but received a screen saying the booking had failed, my card hadn't been charged, and I was welcome to try going through the process again. Which I did, for the same outcome.

Calling my bank this morning, eDreams have already taken the money from my account, despite the fact that no booking was made. It was for 4 flights, so I've lost over £1300.

Their phone number costs £1.50 per minute, and other reviews have said that they do nothing anyway. I'm quite worried.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family