Grants for windows and door.

My MIL heard about a grant for householders where you can get them replaced but can't remember what it is called. Her house is really damp and there all rotten, she is on pension credit and DLA.
Also are there any scemes in Essex who would decorate inside for her as it is too big a job for us to tackle as i'm disabled myself.


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides