We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Free Unlock codes for Nokia Phones 5 (U.K. Networks Only)

1…8283858788…357

Comments

  • Thanks Baldhead, changed the SIM card in the phone, tried the code again and it worked - the phone in unlocked. (Don't know what I was doing wrong before).

    Thanks once again. :beer:
  • drahcir_2
    drahcir_2 Posts: 4,127 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    SFBanks wrote:
    Doh! Sorry. Its locked to O2

    Hi I need an unlocking code for a Nokia 6111.

    imei: 359773005389746

    Thanks in advance guys!

    try this
    #pw+992 212 616 074 625+7#
  • SFBanks wrote:
    Doh! Sorry. Its locked to O2

    Hi I need an unlocking code for a Nokia 6111.

    imei: 359773005389746

    Thanks in advance guys!

    #pw+992212616074625+7#
  • Hi

    I'm another "victim" of easy mobile and can't get the promised unlock code from them.

    I have a nokia 1100

    Nokia 1100

    IMEI : 359756009297452

    Can anyone help? Thanks in advance,

    Piggybags
    "...And the worst horse win the gold cup at the races,
    So I trust too.:smiley:"
    John Masefield
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,625 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Piggybags wrote:
    Hi

    I'm another "victim" of easy mobile and can't get the promised unlock code from them.

    I have a nokia 1100

    Nokia 1100

    IMEI : 359756009297452

    Can anyone help? Thanks in advance,

    Piggybags

    #pw+849 061 367 731 773+7#
    Ex forum ambassador

    Long term forum member
  • pamder
    pamder Posts: 23 Forumite
    I have used a website called trycktill and unlocked a couple of nokia's from there
    in fact here's the link http://www.trycktill.com/eng/unlock_swe.asp
  • chris73
    chris73 Posts: 364 Forumite
    Can anybody help with an unlock code for:-

    Nokia 1110 Locked to Virgin.
    IMEI:- 353237011024883

    Cheers
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,625 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    pamder wrote:
    I have used a website called trycktill and unlocked a couple of nokia's from there
    in fact here's the link http://www.trycktill.com/eng/unlock_swe.asp

    which is in the very first post of the thread along with another , note the 2 sites cannot cope with some of the newer Networks/models
    Ex forum ambassador

    Long term forum member
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,625 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    chris73 wrote:
    Can anybody help with an unlock code for:-

    Nokia 1110 Locked to Virgin.
    IMEI:- 353237011024883

    Cheers

    #pw+253 005 575 103 166+7#
    Ex forum ambassador

    Long term forum member
  • Hi

    My dad just got a Nokia 1110 on Tesco EIM 353237017793879

    would it be possible to get the unlock code for it?

    thanks for this.

    kind regards,
    camoscrawl
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.