ARGOS excluding NI in vouchers-im not happy

Comments

• How dare they!I must have been broke at that time and not been shopping,haha,so i didnt notice.
    Well im going to give my business to amazon and woolworths this year.
    Anyway i think ive figured out why Argos are doing this:
    they need to try and scrape back all the money they lost by printing thosegreat big bloody books that are useless as they havent been bound properly 'coz they are too big and fall apart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I would still like an explanation from them.
    it takes more energy
    to hate than to love...
    love and relax!

• So this take it against the Northern Ireland customers. Thank you NOT I will be telling everone not to shop at Argos for the right the the country. lol :)
  • BigAl94
    BigAl94 Posts: 1,919 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Here is their response received today

Thank you for your e-mail regarding your enquiry

I have looked into your enquiry, all promotional activity is decided by our marketing department. Any promotion offered by Argos is done so at the sole discretion of the business, Argos reserves the right to place restrictions on where and when its promotions are available.

If you live in an area or region currently excluded from a particular promotion, then Argos apologise to you for any inconvenience this may cause and wish to reassure you that, as we are always lowering our prices and creating new deals for our customers, there will be an offer you can hopefully benefit from soon.

Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at order.enquiries@argos.co.uk or call us on 0870 600 8784.

Regards,

Nicola Haviland
    Argos Direct E-Commerce Customer Service Team.

A real "two fingers" to us then!
  • Huh,gobbledegook getoutclause rubbish!!

So basically screw the WHOLE of northern ireland-will they then be giving northern ireland some GREAT (!?) deals and excluding the WHOLE of the reat of the UK?hmmm....dont think so!
    it takes more energy
    to hate than to love...
    love and relax!

• I think we should email Argos stating that we are boycotting/Blacklisting them because they are not doing anything for us.
  • I have just emailed them again stating that they should take a look at this website and realise what harm people power could do to their company!!
    it takes more energy
    to hate than to love...
    love and relax!

• Good one happymummy24-7. :T
  • BigAl94
    BigAl94 Posts: 1,919 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I have emailed them about their unsatisfacory response and will post any response received.
  • i think someone should paste large banners across their windows just reading:

"Excludes Northern Ireland!"
  • declanmcc
    declanmcc Posts: 412 Forumite
    Here's a response I received - a business trial??

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your e-mail regarding our promotional gift voucher offer.

I can confirm that Northern Irish stores are not participating in the promotional gift voucher offer, this is due to a business trial and therefore exempts all Northern Irish customers. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at order.enquiries@argos.co.uk or call us on 0870 600 8784.

Regards,

Nikkijo Wright
    Argos Direct E-Commerce Customer Service Team.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure