🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

How much have you spent today Saturday 21/10?

Options

Comments

• teeb
    teeb Posts: 392 Forumite
    Options
    Today I have spent :

80p on library fines [came out the mortgage cow]. Oops.

And today I set up a future spend :

I broke the handbrake on the car and now I will have to pay through the nose to get it fixed. Oops.
  • moozie_2
    moozie_2 Posts: 3,063 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    yung wrote:
    Thank Moozie nothing serious, I am glad we went to the hospital yesterday or it could have been worst while we were on holiday.

Absolutely, best be safe and all that ;)
    Leason learnt :beer:
  • inspiremetosave
    Options
    I have spent zilch today! Due to hangover I cant bear to leave the house! going to do a bit of christmas shopping tomorrow tho....
    Targets for 2014 :

OP mortgage £18000

Pay £4260 into ISA
  • lynsayjane
    lynsayjane Posts: 3,547 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    today i've spent £14 odds on a pot of paint to finish off my living room, gonna spend tomorrow getting it sorted! am supposed to be getting a chinese with a friend tonight...if i ever get home! damn waiting for a lift!!!
  • yeslek
    yeslek Posts: 1,442 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    nothing and i dont intend on spending either
  • Jesscat
    Jesscat Posts: 104 Forumite
    Options
    Spent nothing so far, going to my friends for a curry later so will probably be about a tenner gone!! Not been out for ages though so figure its my treat for keeping within budget this week! :D
    Debt Free Nerd 170
  • Phoenix79_2
    Phoenix79_2 Posts: 1,434 Forumite
    Options
    Just spend £3 today in town today on a coffee. Even got free parking for a change!
  • livinginhope
    livinginhope Posts: 1,897 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    I spent all morning in bed with a BANGING head,so I spent nothing,however DH spent £15 on MOT re-test,it passed :j so OK for the next year now,we went to Lidl this afternoon and spent £7.86 on a few bits we don't buy in Asda.Not going out this weekend so that's it until Monday :D
    Debt at highest £102k :eek:
    Lightbulb moment march 2006
    Debt free october2017 :j
    Finally sleeping easy in my bed :A
  • rog2
    rog2 Posts: 11,650 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Moozie,

Spent nothing on Saturday - planning a Tesco run Sunday, but we don't need much as we puled a joint of beef out of the freezer - just need basics - bread, milk, stuff for sandwiches and a bottle of wine to go with the beef.
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
  • Froglette
    Options
    Saturday was my first NSD since joining these threads earlier this week. Feels good - I reckon I could make another one today.
    Current Joint Debts: CC 0% [STRIKE]New Transfer 25.10.06 £6732 15.11.06 £6492.00 03.02.07 £5259.20[/STRIKE] 23.04.07 £3985, Loan 7.5% [STRIKE]01.05.06 £20135.10 15.11.06 £18416.25 03.02.07 £17529.55 [/STRIKE] 23.04.07 17188.50 inc. interest

Plan: Clear CCs by Sept 07, DFD: 30.09.08, Then onto mortgage
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 198, Proud to be dealing with my debts
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills