Jet2 Points Expiry

Options
Hi,

I have enough Jet2 loyalty points for a return flight to Zone 1, but the majority of the points expire on the 5th Feb 2011. My question is do I have to book AND fly before the 5th Feb or can I fly after the 5th Feb as long as I make the booking before then?

Hope that question makes sense?

Cheers.

Comments

• HXDave
    HXDave Posts: 951 Forumite
    Options
    have you tried booking a flight for after the expiry date? that may give you the answer. in all fairness, i've looked at the details and it doesn't make it over clear, however there is this part:
    Your myJet2 points expire 2 years after they were added to your account. After 2 years you will no longer be able to redeem them against FREE* flights.

so this indicates that you must actually book the flight (but not neccesarily travel) within 2 years of the points being earned.

also, have you noticed some destinations are on reduced points.

HXDave
    [FONT=&quot]I used to be a Travel Agent [/FONT]
    Used to be a travel agent for 23 Years, but now out of the industry. However I will help with what i can.
  • sparky1199
    Options
    Hi,
    Don't worry as long as you book before they expire you are OK. You can always call the myJet2 customer service team....i think the number is on their website in the myJet2 terms and conditions.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure