We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Did I do the right thing?

2

Comments

  • rachbc
    rachbc Posts: 4,461 Forumite
    i usually leave mine overnight as I hide it in the m'wave to stop the cat eating it and forget about it - my kitchen is nearly a cold as the fridge mind
    People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • hot.chick
    hot.chick Posts: 1,070 Forumite
    I'd hav eaten it...
  • bluebag
    bluebag Posts: 2,450 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    I'd have scoffed it, pretty cold in my kitchen overnight, probably colder than the fridge.
  • C_Mababejive
    C_Mababejive Posts: 11,668 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I'd have eaten it or put it in the fridge..no worries.
    Feudal Britain needs land reform. 70% of the land is "owned" by 1 % of the population and at least 50% is unregistered (inherited by landed gentry). Thats why your slave box costs so much..
  • newleaf
    newleaf Posts: 3,132 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    I'd have eaten it too :)
    Official DFW Nerd No 096 - Proud to have dealt with my debt!
  • nickyhutch
    nickyhutch Posts: 7,596 Forumite
    I'd have eaten it, and I def wouldn't have given it the dog. I can choose to eat (maybe) dodgy food and take a risk - poor dog doesn't know.
    ******** Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity *******
    "Always be calm and polite, and have the materials to make a bomb"
  • Ladyhawk
    Ladyhawk Posts: 2,064 Forumite
    I'd have eaten it.

    And to the people who wouldn't have fed it to their dog... most dogs eat poo and roadkill given half the chance - they would be fine!
    Man plans and God laughs...
    Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry. But by demonstrating that all people cry, laugh, eat, worry and die, it introduces the idea that if we try to understand each other, we may even become friends.
  • C_Mababejive
    C_Mababejive Posts: 11,668 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    That dog will develop a taste for the finer things and that will be it then !

    Dont feed him Roast Beef for heavens sakes !
    Feudal Britain needs land reform. 70% of the land is "owned" by 1 % of the population and at least 50% is unregistered (inherited by landed gentry). Thats why your slave box costs so much..
  • Gigervamp
    Gigervamp Posts: 6,583 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    rachbc wrote: »
    i usually leave mine overnight as I hide it in the m'wave to stop the cat eating it and forget about it - my kitchen is nearly a cold as the fridge mind

    That's what I do. My kitchen is unheated and I've found that putting stuff in the fridge doesn't defrost it in one day. So, I put the meat in the micro (don't put it on, it's just a safe place to store it) until it's derfosted.
  • id have eaten it but used it cooked in someway ie a casserole or similer
    Debt free :beer:

    Married 15/02/14:D
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.