Opinion World - Earn POINTS for EVERY survey you complete!

Options

Comments

• ashtonluke
    Options
    Further to my post above, since mid-May, I have had withdrawn £70 in cash through the surveys straight to my paypal account. I find that I have days when I am screened out of most surveys but on other days I can accumulate quite a lot of points in not much time at all.
    Survey Earnings saved towards Christmas 2011: £35 and counting!
  • interlcore
    Options
    I have reached the 1000 point threshold with Opinion World. But when I come to redeem my points, the button is unclickable. I told opinion world this and they told me it was a technical difficulty and try again a few days later. I did and it was not fixed. I contacted them again and was told the same thing. This problem arised 3 weeks ago.
    Has anyone had this problem too? What can I do to get my points redeemed?
  • interlcore
    Options
    I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem? I posted a a message in the techie stuff forum as Opinion World keep telling me there is a problem at my end as to why I am unable to redeem my points.
    I am having trouble with redeeming points with Opinion World. I have redeemed several times before but now it just won't work. I get as far as claiming with paypal but nothing goes through and end up with the message 'We cannot process your claim at this time'.
    This has not been working for months and I just get pre-written emails on what to to back from Opinion World.

Has anyone had this problem or having this problem? Did you manage to redeem your points?
  • Benc
    Benc Posts: 144 Forumite
    Options
    I have the same problem when using Firefox but it goes through ok when using Internet Explorer. You can try using that and see if it works (If you haven't already).
    2011-12: ITV Little England, Stargate Atlantis Blu Ray Box Set, Corsair keyboard/mouse, MP3 Player, DVD/BR x12.£50 John Lewis/Waitrose, £500 Pepsi Max it, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Jura Whiskey.

2013: DVD/BR x4, Claire Sweeney Bag, £100, Cat Boots
  • interlcore
    Options
    I have tried AOL, IE, Safari, Firefox and one I can't remember that name of - it begins with O.
    Thank you for replying.
  • kathcake
    kathcake Posts: 43 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Intel
    I had exactly the same problem and its put me off using them a bit. However they did send me another link to access the site and that seemed to work, ask them for that!
    1111 Posts: 260 Forumite
    Options
    anyone else having problem's logging in??
    Options
    anyone ?????
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    i've checked mine this morning and can log in fine :)
    Options
    Thank's for your reply :) My mum's just checked her's but she can't login either :( x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure