We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Old Debt - T-mobile
concerned43
Posts: 1,316 Forumite
in Mobiles
Got a letter from T-mobile yesterday saying I owe them £256 from a contract I had with them. The letter appologises for leaving it late in getting in touch but say the phone was disconnected in 2008 and that i must pay.
However, I did have a contract phone with t-mobile but cancelled as I was made redundant and switched to PAYG - this was about 8 years ago and have not had a contract phone since. My credit report says nothing of T-mobile so what can I do here?
However, I did have a contract phone with t-mobile but cancelled as I was made redundant and switched to PAYG - this was about 8 years ago and have not had a contract phone since. My credit report says nothing of T-mobile so what can I do here?
0
Comments
-
They should provide you a breakdown of the amount. Get this and check what they claim you owe. It could be someone with a similar name.IT Consultant in the utilities industry specialising in the retail electricity market.
4 Credit Card and 1 Loan PPI claims settled for £26k, 1 rejected (Opus).0 -
This must be common, the same happened to my mum!Won through MSE: Iphone 3GS and 4s with Lucozade in Oct 2010
Links Of London wrap Bracelet Nov 2010
Need a new win!Mum of two girls0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards