My friend just ordered VM phone broadband TV with V box but now....

My friend just ordered VM phone broadband TV with V box but now....she regrets getting it, as she wants the V+ box for the recording capability. She went through topcashback for £65 though, and I assume she will lose this if she phones virgin and tells them she wants the V+ package (which costs an extra £5 which she'd happily pay) instead of the V box package. Her cost at the moment before upgrading is £38.94 I think. Any ideas on how to keep the cashback? I was thinking of staying with current package for a couple of months till cashback is confirmed and paid, and then phoning and asking for upgrade? I don't know if this will cost more than the extra £5 though then.

Thanks for any advice.

Comments

• ACDeag
    ACDeag Posts: 742 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    DreamerV wrote: »
    My friend just ordered VM phone broadband TV with V box but now....she regrets getting it, as she wants the V+ box for the recording capability. She went through topcashback for £65 though, and I assume she will lose this if she phones virgin and tells them she wants the V+ package (which costs an extra £5 which she'd happily pay) instead of the V box package. Her cost at the moment before upgrading is £38.94 I think. Any ideas on how to keep the cashback? I was thinking of staying with current package for a couple of months till cashback is confirmed and paid, and then phoning and asking for upgrade? I don't know if this will cost more than the extra £5 though then.

Thanks for any advice.

Cancel the original order and then re-order with the V+ box through topcashback.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure