We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Disney DVD 10 movie boxset for £17.97 delivered [CLOSED]

Options

Comments

• Princessa_2
    Options
    custard80 wrote:
    For nectar points log on to the nectar site and then go to nectar eshops.
    Amazon are on there, click through and when on amazon search. I searched for Bambi under dvd's and the boxset is on the list.

too late for me, didn't know about this, but will remember for future, thanks.
  • rchddap1
    rchddap1 Posts: 5,926 Forumite
    Options
    If I remember correctly you have to click through to amazon from the nectar.com website in order to get the points.
    Baby Year 1: Oh dear...on the move

Lily contracted Strep B Meningitis Dec 2006 :eek: Now seemingly a normal little monster. :beer:
    Love to my two angels that I will never forget.
  • illmonkey
    Options
    Doesn't come up with anything searching for Disney or Bambi, maybe post a link?
  • pudding
    pudding Posts: 1,978 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    The links on the first page I think
  • FloFlo
    FloFlo Posts: 32,720 Forumite
    Options
    This box set was released in 2005. I think the fact that a number of the dvd films are special ed 2 disc sets means they are the latest remastered versions.
  • greyster
    greyster Posts: 2,392 Forumite
    Options
    nice deal. Ordered 2 on different accounts, incase of a sorry but here's a voucher deal!
  • freddysmith
    freddysmith Posts: 2,002 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    kool-mumma wrote:
    Very good point.
    Have actually cancelled my order as the digitally remastered versions are so much better.
    Thanks for pointing this out.

I really don't think the children would notice, as the magic of disney would overcome this.
  • Frogling
    Frogling Posts: 1,219 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I hope these are not very old eg black and white and old graphics because I found this review at play.com and the release dates are a bit 'dated'. I would like a set too but wouldn't want to spend money on something my children wont watch!!! Anyone?
    From the review at Play.com, it states that Cinderella and a couple of others in the boxset are 'Special Edition.' Aren't the Special Editions the ones they recently touched up - digitally remastered, added various extras, etc, recently for re-release?
  • Frogling
    Frogling Posts: 1,219 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    FloFlo wrote:
    This box set was released in 2005. I think the fact that a number of the dvd films are special ed 2 disc sets means they are the latest remastered versions.
    Oops! I must have been typing my post (above) when you posted yours FloFlo - still, great minds think alike lol!
  • fleetingmind
    Options
    These will be the latest versions of the films. All of these are on DVD for the first time and will be the same as if buying them individually.

Disney are hardly going to release on dvd the original quality versions just for this box set.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport