We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Disney DVD 10 movie boxset for £17.97 delivered [CLOSED]

Options

Comments

• rchddap1
    rchddap1 Posts: 5,926 Forumite
    Options
    Those dates are for when the films were originally produced. Oddly enough Disney has been around for quite some time.
    Baby Year 1: Oh dear...on the move

Lily contracted Strep B Meningitis Dec 2006 :eek: Now seemingly a normal little monster. :beer:
    Love to my two angels that I will never forget.
  • hesjane
    hesjane Posts: 2,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Many thanks to OP - just ordered one and will keep fingers crossed. I got my delivery of the Hitchcock Box set yesterday and so am 'hopeful', but not confident that Amazon will deliver this as well.

However, I work on the theory of if you don't try you won't ever get anything:rotfl:
  • freddysmith
    freddysmith Posts: 2,002 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Disney has produced colour films since 1937, the first I believe was Snow White
  • Princessa_2
    Options
    I hope these are not very old eg black and white and old graphics because I found this review at play.com and the release dates are a bit 'dated'. I would like a set too but wouldn't want to spend money on something my children wont watch!!! Anyone?

Have you not watched any of the disney classics before? None of them are in black and white and some of them are really quite old, but they usually digitally remaster them for DVD anyways.
  • jitsuguy
    jitsuguy Posts: 250 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hopefully they will honour it. Good find.

Jitsuguy
    Debts (As of 10th September):
    Original - £7938.11, Now - £0

Matched Betting Profits (From 05/11/06): £1026.45 (of which £214.20 is cashback)
  • cafenervosa_2
    Options
    What a bargain this is, I was thinking of ordering it the other week for £47.99! :D
  • kool-mumma
    Options
    I hope these are not very old eg black and white and old graphics because I found this review at play.com and the release dates are a bit 'dated'. I would like a set too but wouldn't want to spend money on something my children wont watch!!! Anyone?

Very good point.
    Have actually cancelled my order as the digitally remastered versions are so much better.
    Thanks for pointing this out.
    :T Benjamin has won!!! Am soooo proud. Thank you to everyone who agreed my baby was the cutiest. Want to go round and hug everyone who voted, it means so much to me!:A
  • Hizz
    Hizz Posts: 1,537 Forumite
    Options
    custard80 wrote:
    dont forget those nectar points as well.
    Cheers to the op. Great find.

Been looking through My Account on Amazon and cannot find where I enter my nectar card details. Please can somebody tell me how?

Thanks
    One hundred years from now it won't matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank, nor what my clothes looked like but the world may be a little better because, I was important in the life of a child.
  • cafenervosa_2
    Options
    kool-mumma wrote:
    Very good point.
    Have actually cancelled my order as the digitally remastered versions are so much better.
    Thanks for pointing this out.

You'll regret it once the price goes up later ;)
  • custard80
    Options
    For nectar points log on to the nectar site and then go to nectar eshops.
    Amazon are on there, click through and when on amazon search. I searched for Bambi under dvd's and the boxset is on the list.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport