MSE Parents Club Part 15

Comments

• smartie12
    smartie12 Posts: 7,658 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    *yawn*

Daisy was up most of the night crying. Think she's caught the cold that I had/still have a bit. Poor thing just couldn't be settled:( What can be done to help a 5/6 week old with a cold??? I just hope she hasn't or will get the bad throat I had with it.

She's seems quite happy at the moment but I guess at night a cold feels so much worse.
    BLOWINGBUBBLES:kisses2: SMARTIE12
  • Becles
    Becles Posts: 13,164 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    I noticed some posts I read earlier but didn't get the chance to reply to have vanished?

*hugs* to all who feel unwell or have had bad nights sleep xx
    Here I go again on my own....
  • Becles
    Becles Posts: 13,164 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Just keep everything normal here too. They don't really notice that much.
    Here I go again on my own....
  • Krystaltips
    Krystaltips Posts: 9,220 Forumite
    Smartie, are you breastfeeding her? She'll be getting antibodies from you so if it's the same cold you had then it will have less of an impact on her :)
    A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...
    Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.

• aless02
    aless02 Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    Smartie - Karvol? 1 box lasts for ages, so is very MSE. Though I found they are very strong, so don't place too close to baby's bed as then it bothers them. :p

MSE is behaving very oddly today...
    top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne

would like to win a holiday, please!!
    :xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j
  • We've had our appointment through with the dietician - 1st Nov - so fingers crossed we get somewhere. we're no longer under the community nurses (it's only a 6 week thing) so back under the GP for his eczema.

Fingers crossed NMS - D has improved dramatically since he has been dairy free - actually we think he has grown out of his dairy allergy as I have tried him with cows milk and he had no flare up of his eczema :j

aless02 wrote: »
    MORNING!

(hammy, when you get a chance can you remove the bit about mat leave by my name? No longer relevant! :p)

done!
    Evansangel wrote: »
    Hammy could you change my front page bit to
    Evansangel- Young mummy to Lily Isobel born 10/3/10 and baby 2 due May '11

Please? :D

done!
    hammy could you also just delete the back to work bit next to my name thank you ..

done!

*hugs* Smartie. I have never used Karvol so no idea but baby Olbas oil is good!

Well, we are back from his photoshoot and it was a nightmare :( He was too full of a cold and I could hardly get a smile out of him :(. The photographer will pick 1 photo from each of the 16 finallists and they will be posted up tomorrow morning and people have until Friday to vote. I hope they managed to get 1 good photo :o
    The one thing children wear out faster than shoes is parents ;):o:D
  • *Louise*
    *Louise* Posts: 9,197 Forumite
    Just the usual time :)
    Cross Stitch Cafe member No. 3
    2012 170-194 2013 195-207.Hello Kitty ballerina 208.AVA 209.OLIVIA 210.ELLA 211.CARLA 212.LOUISE 213.CHARLEY 214.Mother & Child 215.Stop Faffing Completed 2014 216.Stitchers Sampler. 217.Let Them Be Small 218.Keep Calm 219. Ups and downs 220. Annniversary piece 221. 2x Teachers gifts 222. Peacock 223. Tooth Fairy 224. Beth Birth pic 225. Circe the Sorceress Cards x 24
  • I think you are right Sami :(

I LOVE your fluffy day :D

It is such a beautiful day here but it is absolutely freezing - we had to de-ice the car this morning :eek:
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    I think you are right Sami :(

I LOVE your fluffy day :D

It is such a beautiful day here but it is absolutely freezing - we had to de-ice the car this morning :eek:
    it is freeeeeeeeeezing isn't it! Hubby announced yesterday we should put the heating on constant but low because[STRIKE] he's paranoid[/STRIKE] the pipes will freeze

Fabulous news about D and dairy!! :j
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • Thanks Sami - he is still allergic to egg but it makes life a whole lot easier with him being able to have milk, butter, yoghurt, cheese etc PLUS, I can eat cheese again and I LOVE cheese :j

Which reminds me, CAFC - can you edit D's info for the Secret Santa :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family